FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why Haven't I Heard of CGRE?
99.9% of non-profits don't OR can't take charitable gifts of real estate because of its complexity and risk... until now! We are offering the solution that makes it possible for any of the 1.3 million nonprofits to benefit! Contact us to find out more.
Our Specialized Non-profit: Realty Gift Fund (RGF)
For hardcore Real Estate Professionals who've always had one foot in philanthropy!
Now we're making it possible for the 99% of non-profits nationwide who cannot accept gifts of real estate to accept the benefit of these gifts without taking the risk, incurring the liability, or committing the cash resources that have been preventing them from taking in that gain.
Why The RAOC Chose RGF...
1. Credibility. They work with America's largest non-profits!
2. They work with ANY non-profit.
3. They keep less of the proceeds than any other specialized non-profit.
4. They leverage a nationwide network of Realtors to list & liquidate the donated properties.
Why RGF Chose The RAOC...
We needed someone with the expertise to publically leverage and grow what RGF was already doing nationwide.
Which Non-profits Can Benefit?
We fund any and all of the 1.3 million nonprofits in America, including organizations for social causes, such as:
- Youth development programs
- The health community
- Education from k4 through higher education
- Conservation communities
- Donor-advised funds, which received 65% of major giving in America, allowing donors to have a fund for the rest of their life to make gifts to their causes.
Who Donates Property?
Donors come from a non-profit list of existing donors, a real estate agent's social following, and financial advisors (who actually bring 65% of donations to the table).
Learn how to talk to people and educate and inform them of the opportunity to champion their cause by giving gifts of real estate.
How Do We Get Paid?
RGF buys & sells the property, and is reimbursed for every dollar invested. No fee is charged to non-profits. Donors enter into an agreement that RGF will only retain a portion of the proceeds - between 3% & 10% of the net proceeds.
The RAOC gets paid thru Certification Class fees, Mastery Memberships, and Individualized Cause Marketing Campaigns.